The Business Office is responsible for budgeting, accounting, payroll, purchasing, accounts payable, insurance services and related services. The Business Office staff work cooperatively with the Superintendent to support the District’s educational mission.
The Wissahickon School District adopted the Final Budget for the 2017-2018 school year with expenditures totaling $99,645,722 on Monday, June 12, 2017. The Final Budget includes a 3.46% tax increase. The new school tax millage rate is 19.44 mills.
- Bid Opportunities
- 2015/2016 Audit Report
- 2014/2015 Audit Report
- 2013/2014 Audit Report
- 2012/2013 Audit Report
- 2011/2012 Audit Report
- Annual Financial Report (PDE-2057) 6-30-16
- Annual Financial Report (PDE-2057) 6-30-15
- Annual Financial Report (PDE-2057) 6-30-14
- Annual Financial Report (PDE-2057) 6-30-13
- Annual Financial Report (PDE-2057) 6-30-12
Wade Coleman, Business Administrator/Board Secretary
Beth Valerio, Secretary to the Business Administrator