We would like to remind families about the importance of having a Sapphire Community Portal account and keeping correct, current contact information in the portal.
This school year, the Sapphire Community Portal will be the way we communicate your child(ren)'s teacher assignment/schedule. This information will not be mailed to homes.
We anticipate teacher assignments/schedules to be available to families via Sapphire beginning August 21.
Other information that is relayed using your contact information in Sapphire (phone and email) includes:
- Weather delays, closures and other urgent notifications
- District and school events
- News alerts from the Principal and Superintendent
- Testing information and other critical announcements
ALL parents/guardians are asked to log into the Sapphire Community Portal to check and update your home and cell phone numbers and email.
For Existing Accounts
These changes can only be made in the parent's account (not the student's account). To access Sapphire and update your contact information:
1) Go to the Sapphire Community Portal log-in page
in to your Sapphire account.
3) Click on your student's name
4) Click on Change Student Data under the Student Backpack
5) Remember to click "Save Changes" after you make updates
6) Changes will be pending upon approval by the school
For New Accounts
CLICK HERE for instructions to create an account. Families who do not have access to a computer or other device for viewing the internet should communicate that information to their child's school.
If you are new user, you may create an account. After you register for an account, the school will approve your account and you will receive a PIN number by email. Please keep your user name, password and PIN # in a convenient place. You need all three to log in.
NOTE: You will not be able to login to Sapphire to view your student's information until Monday, August 21 when teacher assignments are announced.
Thank you for supporting our school communication efforts!