Welcome Alumni of Wissahickon High School! We invite you to reconnect with your former classmates and faculty as well as meet other Wissahickon graduates and staff.
The school district is excited to offer opportunities for all alumni of Wissahickon High School to stay in touch and work together to build a strong Trojan community that links our past, present and future. Read below to learn more about how to stay connected and get involved in alumni and school district events and activities.
Questions: Contact email@example.com
Ways for Alumni to Get Involved
1. Join the Wissahickon Alumni Network! Provide your contact information to stay in touch. We will share news about events and activities, alumni updates, and volunteer opportunities.
2. Volunteer with the Wissahickon Alumni Network:
- Ambassador: Serve as an Ambassador for current WHS students visiting your campus
- Mentor: Interact and communicate with current WHS students about post-graduate experiences
- Guest Speaker: Participate at various WHS college and career events
- Job-Shadowing: Host a current WHS Senior for a one-day job shadow
- Internship: Provide an internship opportunity for current WHS students
4. Serve as a Class Representative that includes communicating information to your classmates. If you are interested, please complete Wissahickon Alumni Network contact form and check the box for Class Representative.
5. Like the Wissahickon School District Alumni Facebook page!
2017 Alumni Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
Friday, October 6
3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
All community members are invited to the 2017 Alumni Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. Our inductees include:
Robert Boudwin '92
Carolyn Stowe Shaner '72
William Freas '97
Kevin Witchey '81
Andreas H. Gaynor '83
Jennifer Carnahan Finn '90
Krista Simkins '05