Welcome Alumni of Wissahickon High School! We invite you to reconnect with your former classmates and faculty as well as meet other Wissahickon graduates and staff.
The school district is excited to offer opportunities for all alumni of Wissahickon High School to stay in touch and work together to build a strong Trojan community that links our past, present and future. Read below to learn more about how to stay connected and get involved in alumni and school district events and activities.
The Alumni Association was in operation from 1986-2003 and then it was discontinued from 2004 - 2012. It was reinstated in 2012 until 2015, and then again in 2016 to present.
Questions: Contact email@example.com
Ways for Alumni to Get Involved
1. Join the Wissahickon Alumni Network! Provide your contact information to stay in touch. We will share news about events and activities, alumni updates, and volunteer opportunities.
2. Volunteer with the Wissahickon Alumni Network:
- Ambassador: Serve as an Ambassador for current WHS students visiting your campus
- Mentor: Interact and communicate with current WHS students about post-graduate experiences
- Guest Speaker: Participate at various WHS college and career events
- Job-Shadowing: Host a current WHS Senior for a one-day job shadow
- Internship: Provide an internship opportunity for current WHS students
4. Serve as a Class Representative that includes communicating information to your classmates. If you are interested, please complete Wissahickon Alumni Network contact form and check the box for Class Representative.
5. Like the Wissahickon School District Alumni Facebook page!