Welcome alumni of Wissahickon High School! We invite you to join the fun and connect with your former classmates and teachers as well as meet other Wissahickon graduates and staff. This year, we are celebrating our 50th anniversary of the establishment of the school district!
The school district is excited to offer opportunities for all alumni of Wissahickon High School to stay in touch and work together to build a strong Trojan community that links our past, present and future. Read below to learn more about how to stay connected and get involved in alumni and school district events and activities.
Ways for Alumni to Get Involved:
- Provide your contact information so we can stay in touch. We will share news about events and activities as well as other alumni updates and spotlights. CLICK HERE to complete your registration for Wissahickon Alumni Communications.
- Volunteer to serve on the Alumni Relations Committee. There's no requirements for volunteering - you can help with events and activities of your choice.
- Serve as a Class Representative which includes being a main class contact, communicating information to your class and helping to brainstorm/organize possible alumni events. If you are interested in becoming your Class Rep, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your graduation year and name in the subject line and provide your basic contact info in the email.
- Attend events such as the Alumni Tailgate at the Wissahickon v Upper Dublin football game on September 30th.
- Visit the alumni page often to check out the Calendar for upcoming Alumni events and news and join our Facebook group – Wissahickon School District Alumni.
- Help pass this information along to any and all alumni with whom you are currently in contact.
Alumni Relations Committee
The mission of the Wissahickon Alumni Relations Committee is to further Wissahickon High School’s commitment to educational excellence, community involvement, and lifelong learning by facilitating more meaningful, long lasting relationships within the extended Wissahickon family of graduates.
50 Year Anniversary: Join Us in Celebrating our Past, Present and Future!
The Alumni Relations Committee works in coordination with the Wissahickon School District and the Wissahickon Educational Opportunities Foundation (WEOF) to benefit all Wissahickon High School graduates.
Volunteers who join the Alumni Relations Committee work in conjunction with each other to connect, recognize and celebrate Wissahickon Alumni. The Committee assists with planning and organizing alumni activities and events; supporting communication efforts with alumni and supporting the WHS Hall of Fame which recognizes alumni achievements in academics, athletics, and community service.
For the 2016-2017 school year, the Alumni Relations Committee will also be involved with plans to celebrate a very special occasion – the 50th anniversary of the district’s establishment. The district was organized in 1966 under Pennsylvania Act 299 - Advanced Establishment, when the school districts of the Borough of Ambler and the Townships of Lower Gwynedd and Whitpain became the Wissahickon School District (certain individual schools are older).
Questions? Please contact Kristen Rawlings, Coordinator of School and Community Information, at email@example.com. Thank you!