Athletics Task Force & Sponsorship Opportunities
The Wissahickon Athletics Task Force is a group of staff, coaches and community members who are working together to develop an athletics program improvement plan to benefit all students, families and the Wissahickon community. The task force, convened at the start of the 2015-2016 school year, examined all aspects of the district's athletics program, including facilities, coaching, revenue sources and branding opportunities to develop a plan of action for the district.
Task Force accomplishments included:
- approval of a new athletics program mission statement & tagline, "Building a Community of Champions"
- launch of the new Wissahickon brand to create professional, consistent & recognizable logos for the district
- analysis of athletic facility needs and priorities
- creation of sponsor opportunities to support facility improvements
- facility improvement recommendations for WSD School Board
WSD Facilities Master Plan
CLICK HERE to view the WSD Facilities Master Plan including the recommendations from the Athletics Task Force.
Wiss Nation Sponsorship Opportunities
Are you a Trojan fan? Would you like to be a part of an exciting initiative to enhance the athletic programs of the Wissahickon School District for our students and community? Consider one of our new Wiss Nation sponsorship opportunities. Businesses, organizations and individuals can advertise their message in our athletic facilities and support our students by enriching our co-curricular programs!