Registration for AP Exams for the courses offered at WHS was done through the classes. Any student interested in taking an AP Exam for a subject that is not offered at WHS must come to the Guidance Office to register and pay via check made out to WHS for $87.00 for each exam. Please see Mrs. Glennon for registration. AP registration was February 16th through 25th.
AP Exam 2011 Schedule
Click to access the exam schedule: AP Exam 2011 Schedule
AP Exam 2011 Reminder Notice
- Please make sure that you are at school by 7:20 AM for “AM testing” and 11:20 AM for “PM testing” in order to be transported to Beth Or. Testing begins promptly at 7:45 AM for the “AM testing” or 11:45 AM for the “PM testing”.
- Please also bring any necessary and APPROVED testing materials (i.e. #2 pencils, calculator if allowed).
- If you are testing all day, please also remember to bring a lunch.
- Any questions or concerns should be directed to Mrs. Reavy ext. 2713 or Mr. Andrzejewski ext. 2705.
Off Site Testing
In order to reduce the disruptions of large group testing on the high school, we will be offering most of our AP tests off site this year. Off Site testing will either be administered at Congregation Beth Or or at Wissahickon's Central Office Board Room. Students will be transported to and from Beth Or. For tests that are given at Central Office, students must park at the high school and then WALK to Central Office. Testing begins PROMPTLY at 7:45 AM for the “AM testing” and 11:45 AM for the “PM testing”.
Exam Day Information
What to Bring
- Several sharpened No. 2 pencils (with erasers) for all multiple-choice answer sheets.
- Black or dark-blue ballpoint pens for free-response questions in most exams.
- Your school code.
- A watch (in case your exam room does not have a clock that you can see easily.)
- Your social security number for identification purposes. (If you provide it, the number will appear on your AP Grade Reports.)
- An AP-authorized calculator if you are taking an AP Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Chemistry, Physics, or Statistics Exam.
- A ruler or straightedge if you're taking an AP Physics Exam.
- A photo I.D. if you do not attend the school where you are taking the exam.
- Students that have all-day testing should bring a lunch with them.
What Not to Bring
- Books, compasses, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters, or notes.
- Rules and straightedges (except as noted above).
- Scratch paper (notes can be made on portions of exam booklets).
- Typewriting equipment, computers (except as noted for students with disabilities, or calculators (except as noted above.)
- Watches that beep or have an alarm.
- Portable listening or recording devices -- even with headphones -- or photographic equipment.
- Beepers, cellular phones, MP3 players, or personal digital assistants (PDAs).
- Clothing (t-shirts, for example) with subject-related information.