Please contact Mrs. Toni Reed, District Registrar, at 215-619-8000 x 1408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, for a registration appointment, registration packet, or questions regarding new student registration. In order to assure successful registration, bring proof of students’ age, proof of residency, and immunization record to the appointment.
All registration appointments will take place at the Wissahickon School District Administration Office, 601 Knight Road, Ambler, PA 19002, with the exception of Kindergarten Open Enrollment which takes place at each elementary school on specific dates and times.
Students do not need to attend registration appointment, but are welcomed. Students entering grades 6-12 will need to make a separate appointment with the school counselor so that appropriate placement and class selection may be made.
for more information about the kindergarten program.
Proof of Age:
Child must be 5 years old on or before September 1in the year the student is to begin kindergarten to be eligible for admittance. School board policy does not allow for any exceptions to this date. Please provide one of the following:
- Original State Certified Birth Certificate
- Valid Passport
- Baptismal Certificate
Proof of Residency:
- Photo ID of parent/guardian registering student(s) - (current driver's license, current government issued photo ID or passport)
- Property deed, most recent property tax bill, or residential lease
PLUS 2 different items from the following list:
- Current gas bill
- Current electric bill
- Current oil bill
- Current water bill
- Current phone or cable bill
(A recently signed agreement of sale or settlement document may be used in lieu of any of the above.)
Proof of Immunization:
- Photocopy of immunization record from physician or previous school
Special Education (If applicable):
- Individualized Education Program (I.E.P.)
- Gifted Individualized Educational Program (G.I.E.P.)
- Evaluation Report (E.R.)
- Notice of Recommended Educational Program(N.O.R.E.P)
Custody (If applicable):
- If a custody agreement exists, a copy must be filed with the school district. If no custody decree is provided, the parent/guardian registering the child will be asked for the name, address, and phone number of the parent with whom the child is not living.