Website to upload pictures
Wissahickon Middle School is proud to sponsor many diverse clubs and activities.
The Student Council has been organized to:
- Develop attitudes of and practices in good citizenship
- Improve student/teacher relationship
- Assist in the management of student affairs
- Provide a forum for student expression
- Provide orderly direction of school activities
- Improve school morale
- Fund projects for improving the school
The Council consists of the officers (president, vice-president, secretary, treasurer) and elected representatives.
For information concerning the co-curricular music program at Wissahickon Middle School contact the main office at (215) 619-8110.
For information on Black Dog Band and Marching Band, click here
Intramural sports are conducted after the regular day. The intramural sports program offers opportunities for participation to all sixth grade students.
Interscholastic sports are in team competition with other schools, and are offered to students in grades seven and eight.