The Wissahickon School District, established in 1966, is recognized as one of the premier school districts in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania with a strong tradition of academic rigor and excellence, enriching co-curricular and extra-curricular offerings, and a dedicated social emotional learning program.
“Belong, Inspire, Engage, Excel”
A learning community where all students and staff feel a sense of belonging and are inspired to engage and excel to their fullest potential.
The mission of the Wissahickon School District – a learning community where diversity is valued, and equity is an ongoing commitment – is to empower each student and staff member to excel to their fullest potential and meaningfully contribute to the greater community.
We believe all students and staff will...
- develop healthy identities
- value diversity and inclusivity
- maintain positive relationships
- feel and show empathy for others
- achieve personal and collective goals
- make responsible and caring decisions
- contribute to safe and just communities