The Buildings and Grounds Department is responsible for the maintenance and operations of eight buildings totaling over 840,000 square feet and 215 acres of ground, and it is committed to providing a clean and safe environment for all staff and students.
Main Number: 215-619-8000
- Brian Russell, Director of Buildings & Grounds, ext. 1715
- Beatrix DiLaurenzo, Secretary to the Director of Buildings and Grounds, ext. 1710
- Annual Notifications - Water, Pest, and Indoor Air Quality
- K-5 Enrollment Capacity Resources and Information
- Safety and Security at Wissahickon
- Obsolete Equipment
- Facilities Studies
Annual Notifications - Water, Pest, and Indoor Air Quality
K-5 Enrollment Capacity Resources and Information
Safety and Security at Wissahickon
Facility Use Request Information and Forms
The Wissahickon School Board encourages the use of facilities by school-related organizations, the Wissahickon community and youth groups. Fee schedules have been established to cover applicable costs.
Please review the documents thoroughly to be sure you are in compliance with Wissahickon School District’s Terms and Conditions for Use of Buildings and Facilities.
There are two (2) documents to complete in order to request facility usage:
1. Terms and Conditions for Use of Buildings and Facilities
2. Application for Use of Buildings and Facilities
Complete the documents and return to the main office of the desired building. Both documents must be submitted to your building of choice in order to process your request.
Click here to download the Terms/Conditions and Application Forms