Buildings and Grounds
The Buildings and Grounds Department is responsible for the maintenance and operations of eight buildings totaling over 840,000 square feet and 215 acres of ground, and it is committed to providing a clean and safe environment for all staff and students.
- Integrated Pest Management Notification Letter for Parents or Guardians
- Integrated Pest Management: Campus Fields Pesticide Application - May 2018
- Obsolete Equipment - May 29, 2018
- Obsolete Equipment - March 19, 2018
- Obsolete Equipment - September 25, 2017
- Obsolete Equipment - August 21, 2017
The District hired the team of Breslin Ridyard Fadero Architects and D’Huy Engineering, Inc. to complete the Facilities Study. Below, the presentations and report.
- Facilities Study Report - 12/6/2011
- Facilities Presentation - June 2012
- Administrative Facilities Recommendation - June 2012
- Administrative Facilities Recommendation (Spanish version)
- PDE Law Regarding the Closing of Schools