The Wissahickon School District adopted the Final Budget for the 2022-2023 school year with expenditures totaling $115,695,927 on Tuesday, June 6, 2022. The Final Budget includes a 3.37% tax increase - a $154 annual property tax increase for a household with a median assessed value of $209,820. The new school tax millage rate is 22.45 mills. Property tax rates in Wissahickon are well below the average and second lowest among the 21 districts in Montgomery County.
2023-2024 Budget Information
Budget Workshops: The community is invited to attend a series of budget workshop meetings. The Wissahickon Board of School Directors will meet on the following dates and times for Finance Committee/Budget Workshops. These meetings are held in the District Administration Office. Click here to view the Budget Workshop meeting schedule.
Budget 2023-2024 (including function details)
Click here: View Budget Workshop Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Click any of the titles below to access a .pdf document.
- PDE 2028 - Final General Fund Budget 2022-2023 - Board Approved June 6, 2022
- PDE 2028 - Final General Fund Budget 2021-2022 - Board Approved June 1, 2021
- PDE 2028 - Final General Fund Budget 2020-2021 - Board Approved June 8, 2020
- PDE 2028 - Final General Fund Budget 2019-2020 - Board Approved June 3, 2019
- PDE 2028 - Final General Fund Budget 2018-2019 - Board Approved May 29, 2018