My School Bucks
Wissahickon School District is excited to announce non-meal payments are now available via MySchoolBucks - an online payment service. Middle and high school parents can now pay for laptop fees using a credit or debit card. Additionally, a pilot at the Middle School will allow parents to pay for field trips and activity fees. Online school meal payments will continue to be available for students at all schools!
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more! Monitor student cafeteria purchases and receive email notifications for low account balances.
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Visit the School Store and Pay Now!
If you have an existing MySchoolBucks account, log in to MySchoolBucks and go to the School Store and select the fee or product that you wish to purchase. Please note there is a 3.95% fee on each transaction. Learn more in the School Store Parent Guide.
Enrollment is easy!
If you do not have an account with MySchool Bucks:
- Go to MySchoolBucks and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID (have the ID numbers handy when you log in).
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check. There is a 3.95% fee per transaction. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
- To learn more about enrolling and using the features in MySchoolBucks, read the Parent User Guide .
If you experience technical difficulties enrolling in MySchoolBucks, contact MySchoolBucks directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-832-5226. If you have an issue with a product or fee in the store, please email email@example.com.