In the event of inclement weather or a school emergency that results in early dismissal, late arrival of students or the closing of schools, the district notifies the community via:
- School Messenger phone call, text message and email (For families with students who currently attend Wissahickon schools only)
- WSD Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Pop-up message on the district homepage
- Push notification via the WSD mobile app (please allow push notifications from the WSD mobile app)
- TV Stations 3, 6, 10 and 29
- KYW NewsRadio - School Closing Number 314
*Please note: schools are open unless otherwise notified via the methods above. Periodically, review your contact information (phone and email) listed in Infinite Campus as this information is used for School Messenger - our school notification system.