Administrative Staff Online Applications
All external candidates, there is no need to submit your paperwork to the Personnel Office. Our application process is an online process. All applicants must have FBI Clearance, Child Abuse and State Police Clearances and three letters of recommendation. Click here to apply for any openings: https://wissahickon.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx.
All internal candidates, please send letter of interest, or email Cathy Rossi, Director of Personnel.
If you are called for an interview, you must complete the form below for your current employer and any previous employers with which you had contact with children. You must bring the completed forms with you (including all contact information) to your interview in order to be considered for employment as per Act 168.
- 3-5 years of experience in benefits administration;
- Knowledge of school district policies and practices in the area of personnel and benefit programs;
- Specialized knowledge in benefits administration, along with understanding of government laws and regulations affecting employee benefit programs;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in related computer applications;
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and follow through with limited supervision.
The Benefits Administrator reports directly to the Director of Human Resources and works collaboratively with District legal solicitor, consultants, and all other school district personnel.
Terms of Employment: 12 month, full-time position. Salary commensurate with experience and determined in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Act 93 agreement for administrative personnel.
Deadline for application: Friday, April 23, 2021