Extra-Curricular Staff Online Applications
Our application process is an online process. All applicants must have FBI Clearance, Child Abuse and State Police Clearances and three letters of recommendation. All external candidates do not need to submit your paperwork to the Personnel Office.
To apply for any openings: https://wissahickon.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx.
All internal candidates, please send letter of interest, or email Cathy Rossi, Director of Personnel.
If you are called for an interview, you must complete the form below for your current employer and any previous employers with which you had contact with children. You must bring the completed forms with you (including all contact information) to your interview in order to be considered for employment as per Act 168.
Extra-Curricular Job Postings
High School 2019-2020 School Year
- National Honor Society - Yearlong
- Science Club - Yearlong
- World Education Club - Yearlong
- Football, Assistant Coach (.5) - Fall
- Soccer, Assistant Coach - Boy - Fall
- Diving Coach (.5) - Winter
Middle School 2019-2020 School Year
- Cross Country, Assistant Coach - Fall
- Cross Country, Head Coach - Fall
- Soccer, Assistant Coach (Girls) - Fall
- Art Club - Yearlong
- Student Council Advisor - Yearlong
- Ukulele Club - Yearlong
- T.V. Studio Club - Yearlong
- Wrestling, Head Coach - Winter
- Softball, Assistant Coach - Spring
- Track, Head Coach (Girls) - Spring
Deadline for submission of application: Until positions are filled
All internal applicants please send your letter of interest to Mrs. Cathy Rossi, Director of Personnel.