KINDERGARTEN OVERVIEW AND KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
Children turning 5 on or before September 1, 2020 are eligible to enter Kindergarten in the Wissahickon School District.
An overview of the 2020-2021 Kindergarten program is Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at each of the elementary schools at 9:30 a.m. This meeting is for parents/guardians, and your student does not need to attend.
* In the event of inclement weather, this program will be rescheduled to Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. at each elementary school.
Did you miss the Kindergarten Overview Meeting? Click here to review the presentation from the meeting.
Registration packets are available at each elementary school beginning Tuesday, January 28, 2020.
Kindergarten registration appointments are February 5 through March 6, 2020.
Once you have picked up your packet, you can sign up online to schedule your Kindergarten Registration Appointment. Instructions on how to sign up online will be included in the registration packet.
All registration appointments will be held at the District Administration Building at 601 Knight Road, Ambler, PA 19002. Families that do not have access to a computer may call the District Registrar.
If you are not sure which of our four elementary schools your child should attend, click here for My School Locator: Enter your address if you are not sure which of our four elementary schools your child should attend.
For school-specific questions, please contact the Main Office of the school.
- Blue Bell Elementary: 215-619-8102
- Lower Gwynedd Elementary: 215-619-8100
- Shady Grove Elementary: 215-619-8106
- Stony Creek Elementary: 215-619-8108
For registration questions, please contact the District Registrar.
- Send an email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 215-619-8000 extension 1408.