The Wissahickon School District’s school psychologists work with children, teachers and families to promote successful educational experiences.
Psychological services include:
- Assessment and consultation about learning, social, emotional, and behavior problems.
- Conduct formal assessments that are a component of comprehensive evaluation when considering student eligibility for special education programming.
- Assist in developing program recommendations and making placement decisions.
- Consultation to Child Study Teams, Student Assistance Team and Wissahickon Intervention Teams.
- Integral members of the crisis intervention teams that respond to critical situations.
- Amy Gimbel, Blue Bell Elementary and Lower Gwynedd Elementary
- Kate Warren Shady Grove Elementary and Stony Creek Elementary
- Nancy O’Neill Wissahickon Middle School
- Lucy Gil Wissahickon High School
- Laura Wood: Secretary to School Psychologists