The Speech and Language Teachers support children in grades K-12 with their speech and language skills. Programs are designed to meet student’s individual needs of oral communication and speech improvement. The Speech and Language teachers consult, guide and assist teachers on topics concerning speech improvement and speech implementation.
In accordance to federal and state requirements, speech and language teachers provide a thorough assessment and diagnosis of speech, voice, and language impairments. Appropriate individualized programs of therapy are designed and implemented.
- Terri Ehrhart, Blue Bell Elementary
- Colleen Colbridge, Lower Gwynedd Elementary
- Kerri Kelly, Lower Gwynedd Elementary and Shady Grove Elementary
- Carissa Welch, Shady Grove Elementary
- Alessandra Valerio, Stony Creek Elementary
- Ericka Leslie, Wissahickon Middle School
- Devin Coen, Wissahickon Middle School and Wissahickon High School
- Heather Merritt, Autistic Support, Shady Grove Elementary, Wissahickon Middle School, Wissahickon High School