The Speech and Language Teachers support children in grades K-12 with their speech and language skills. Programs are designed to meet student’s individual needs of oral communication and speech improvement. The Speech and Language teachers consult, guide and assist teachers on topics concerning speech improvement and speech implementation.
In accordance to federal and state requirements, speech and language teachers provide a thorough assessment and diagnosis of speech, voice, and language impairments. Appropriate individualized programs of therapy are designed and implemented.
- MaryKate McGrath, Blue Bell Elementary
- Kerri Kelly, Lower Gwynedd Elementary
- Rebecca Purring, Stony Creek Elementary
- Alessandra Valerio, Shady Grove Elementary
- Annie Black – Autistic Support Shady Grove Elementary
- Colleen Colbridge, Wissahickon Middle School and Shady Grove Elementary
- Ericka Leslie, Wissahickon Middle School
- Carissa Welch, Wissahickon High School
- Heather Merritt, Autistic Support Wissahickon Middle School & Wissahickon High School