Early Laptop Pick-up for Students in Grades 7-12
Students entering sixth grade will receive their laptop during the school day of the first week of school.
Instructions for Early Bird Laptop Pick Up
1. Make an online reservation through Ticketleap to pick up your laptop
Middle School: Students Entering Grades 7-8
- Friday, August 17, 2018: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. at Wissahickon Middle School
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. at Wissahickon Middle School
High School: Students Entering Grades 9-12
- Thursday, August 16, 2018: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. at Wissahickon High School
- Thursday, August 23, 2018: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. at Wissahickon High School
STUDENTS MUST BE PRESENT TO PICK UP THEIR LAPTOP.
Friends, siblings or parents/guardians cannot pick up
Students Must Bring
- $40 (WHS) or $30 (WMS) equipment fee*
- Signed Parent/Student Computer Use Agreement form and with them in order to receive their laptop.
*If payment was made online by credit
card using MySchoolBucks.com, students only need to bring the MySchoolBucks
receipt and the TicketLeap Ticket since the agreement is signed electronically
Make a Reservation to Pick Up Your Laptop
Parent/Student Computer Use Agreement
How do we pay the laptop fees and what does my child
need to bring to pick up their laptop?
If you do not have an existing MySchoolBucks account or need more information, please visit our MySchoolBucks.
Paying by check or money order
Paying by credit card using MySchoolBucks.com