Technology Support and Resources
Links to Common Resources
Students are expected to use the links that appear on the Student Landing Page when the open the browser on their WSD laptop. Those links avoid the student having to log in with credentials.
- WSD Email
- Microsoft Office 365 & Teams (requires WSD credentials)
- Destiny Library
- Clever Portal (Seesaw, McGraw-Hill, etc)
- Schoology (6-12)
- wsdweb.schoology.com (requires WSD credentials)
- FREE Internet Access: Comcast Internet Essentials: Comcast is providing free internet through their Internet Essentials Program to support remote learning programs.
Students in grades K-12 can access the help ticket system using the link that appears on the Student Landing page when first opening any browser. In your help ticket, please provide as much information as you can about your problem so that we may expedite the solution.
The district uses many educational tools with students and staff. Many of these companies may occasionally experience disruptions in services. Please be aware that these issues are beyond the control of the WSD technology department.
System-wide issues will be communicated on a banner when logging into the help desk and do not require tickets to be entered.
Students in Grades K-5: Parents/Guardians should open a help desk ticket through the district computer when possible.
Parents may put their email in the tickets notes or a best number for a call back. Otherwise, they will be contacted via the contact numbers in Infinite Campus.
|Middle School/High School||Students in Grades 6-12: Click here to open a help desk ticket|
|WSD Staff||WSD employees: Click here to open a help desk ticket Please include your personal contact information (i.e. cell or home phone number) so that we can reach you if needed.|
Please follow these three (3) steps before submitting a support request.
- Restart your device. This does not mean Sleep or Shutdown.
- Check that your device is not in airplane mode.
- Check that the wireless connection is enabled.