FREE community swim times in the WHS Natatorium are offered on Wednesday nights from 8-9 p.m. beginning January 9, 2019 through Wednesday, May 22, 2019 (pool closed during spring break - Wednesday, April 17th). The Lap Swims are open to adults, 21 and older, who are residents of the school district. No noodles or recreational flotation devices are allowed. No registration is necessary. Just show up and swim!
For more information or questions, please contact Kristina D'Amore at 215-619-8000 Ext. 8090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WISSAHICKON COMMUNITY AQUATIC CLUB
2018-19 Swimming and Diving team registration open now!
NEW THIS YEAR:
• Head Swim Coach Jonathan Faikish
• Head Diving Coach Julie Savage
• two week pre-season Stroke Clinic
• Try Diving for FREE!!
WCAC 2018-19 Swimming and Diving Team
• For boys and girls ages 5-18 who are interested in competitive swimming and/or diving
• WCAC is a member of the Suburban Aquatic League (SAL) and USA Swimming
• Stroke development and conditioning are part of the program
• Diving development from beginner to experienced
• Program focuses on personal improvement, team competition and having fun!
• Practice/meets held at NEW state-of-the-art Wissahickon High School natatorium
• Registration open now with swim and dive clinics beginning 9/4/18
• Team practices begin 9/17/18
To register or find out more about practice schedules and fees visit www.wcacswim.org