Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

What can we help you find?

Resources for Students and Families

Translation: If you need to translate this webpage, click 'Translate Website' button in the upper-right corner of this website. This tool, powered by Google Translate, will translate the words, phrases, and sentences published on the district website into your preferred, primary language.

Traducción: Si necesita traducir esta página web, haga clic en el botón 'Translate Website' en la esquina superior derecha de este sitio web. Esta herramienta, desarrollada por Google Translate, traducirá las palabras, frases y oraciones publicadas en el sitio web del distrito a su idioma principal preferido.

번역: 이 웹 페이지를 번역해야 하는 경우 이 웹 사이트의 오른쪽 상단 모서리에서 '웹 사이트 번역' 버튼을 클릭하십시오. Google Translate에서 제공하는 이 도구는 지역 웹 사이트에 게시된 단어, 구문 및 문장을 선호하는 기본 언어로 번역합니다.

NOTE: The Wissahickon School District does not assume any responsibility or liability for the service providers present within the listings referenced. The listings below are for reference purposes only, and they do not imply on the part of WSD or any of its schools any guarantee of quality, assumption of liability, or endorsement of the organizations or individuals referenced. These organizations and individuals are solely responsible for their operation and the quality of the services provided.

Medical Assistance
Information for families applying for medical assistance.  Children who have been diagnosed with developmental disabilities, emotional disorders, behavioral disorders, and/or medical conditions, are eligible for health insurance through Medical Assistance (MA). MA provides important funding for behavioral health services, medicines, and medical care.

Montgomery County Guide to Behavioral Health Services for Children, Adolescents and Families
Document that outlines all supports and services available to children and their families, throughout Montgomery County

Access Services|
Organization that provides supports and services to children, young adults, and their families in Eastern Pennsylvania.  

Montgomery County Mobile Crisis Support (1-855-634-HOPE)
Crisis support hotline available 24-hours, 7 days a week to individuals and families.

Aldersgate Youth Service Bureau (215-657-4545)
Individual, family, and marital counseling, outreach, prevention education, school-based supportive services. Also provides voluntary and court-mandated substance abuse/drug and alcohol counseling and education.

Merakey – formally Northwestern Human Services (888-647-0020)
Outpatient, school-based supportive services, medication management, and various in-home services for mental health concerns; as well as adult drug & alcohol outpatient counseling and intensive outpatient programs.

Child and Family Focus (215-957-9771)
Family-based services, community mental health support services, outpatient therapy, extended assessment, and psychiatric/medication management services.  

Creative Health Services (484-941-0500)
Individual, group, and family counseling for children and adults with mental health concerns, drug & alcohol outpatient counseling for adults, children/adult case management, adult intensive outpatient services.

Teen Talk Line (call 866-825-5856 or text 215-703-8411)
Phone line that provides support for teens who want to talk about personal/mental health concerns.

Brooke Glen Behavioral Health Hospital (215-641-5404)
Inpatient, outpatient, and partial hospitalization treatment programs for children and adolescents with mental health or addiction concerns.

Foundations Behavioral Health (800-445-4722)
Inpatient and partial hospitalization services for children and adolescents with mental health concerns. 

Horsham Clinic (1-800-237-4447)
Inpatient, intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization services for children and adolescents with mental health or addiction concerns.

The Light Program (888-686-7511)
Individual and group therapy, psychiatric/medication management, mental health intensive outpatient, eating disorder treatment.

 Rehab After Work/Rehab After School (800-238-4357)
Individual and family therapy, intensive outpatient program for adults/teens with drug and alcohol concerns.

The Center for Loss and Bereavement (610-222-4110)
Grief counseling for individuals and families.

Laurel House (1-800-642-3150)
Supports those impacted by domestic violence; provides crisis intervention, safe-haven, supportive programs, and resources.

Renfrew Center (1-800-RENFREW)
Inpatient and outpatient treatment for eating disorders and related mental health concerns.