Mental Health & Social Emotional Support
The Wissahickon School District believes that a student’s social and emotional well-being is critical to their overall educational experience. Positive social and emotional well-being helps students achieve better school outcomes as well as create positive social circles. Social and emotional well-being can be highly affected by a change in routine, a negative event, and/or feelings of vulnerability. As a district, it is essential for all students to feel safe and supported.
Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) is a systematic framework to ensure successful academic, behavioral, and social-emotional outcomes for all students using data-driven processes and evidence-based instruction, interventions, and practices.
Click the arrows in the drop down menus below to learn more about the type of social, emotional, and mental health supports that are currently offered for students and families, K-12.
The only mistake you can make is not asking for help.
- Aldersgate YSB Services (K-12)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) (K-12)
- Home and School Visitor (K-12)
- Mental Health Support Therapist (Grades 6-12)
- Out-Based School Program (K-12)
- Safety Care Team (K-12)
- School Certified School Psychologists (K-12)
- Social Worker (K-12)
- Student Assistance Program (SAP) Liaison (K-12)