Home & School Association
Welcome to the Home and School Association at Lower Gwynedd Elementary!
The Lower Gwynedd Home and School Association is a 501c3 and is composed of all interested parents and guardians of Lower Gwynedd Students. It is the goal of the Lower Gwynedd HSA to provide enriching community events and opportunities for the Lower Gwynedd students, staff and families, to support school staff and faculty with grants and material donations to enhance the classroom experience, and to create an inclusive, equitable space where students, staff, and families can flourish.
2022-2023 H&SA Meeting Dates
Check the LGE Calendar page for meeting dates. All meetings are held in the LGE Library from 7:00 -8:00 p.m. Refreshments will be served.
Support Our Students, Staff and School!
LGE HSA holds a variety of fundraisers and activities throughout the school year to support a number of wonderful programs for students and staff. Visit our square site if you would like to make a direct donation to LGE HSA or support one of our WHS annual scholarships.http://lower-gwynedd-elementary-school-home-school.square.site/
You can also support LGE with your purchases through the programs below:
Giant A+ School Rewards: New Supporters or Former Supporters who wishing to make changes
- Visit giantfoodstores.com and select “SIGN IN” at the top right to log into your online account. Once logged in, select “MY ACCOUNT”, followed by “MANAGE MY ACCOUNT”, then “REWARDS & SAVINGS” to select your school.
- If you do not have an online account, visit giantfoodstores.com and click “REGISTER”. Follow the prompts to create your online account. Once logged in, follow the same instructions as noted above.
- You’ll need your 11-digit BonusCard® number and the School ID number (ID# 25802). If you need assistance, call 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
* Former Supporters DO NOT need to register their card
Amazon Smile: Next time you shop on Amazon, go to smile.amazon.com and select Lower Gwynedd Home & School Association in Ambler, PA as your preferred charity and we will receive 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases. It’s that easy! Click here to find out how to select LGE as your charity.
Executive Board 2022-2023
- Co-presidents: Katie Smith and Tracy Pavlovic
- Vice President: Kim Borah
- Treasurer: Erin McAuliffe
- Secretary: Shannon Taylor
- Volunteer Coordinator: Grace Pak
- Communications/Emailer: Amy Seponara
- H&SA Volunteer Interest Form - Please let us know your availability for upcoming events.
- H&SA Event Documentation & Feedback Form
- H&SA Membership Form - we invite you to be a member and help us reach 100% participation.
- H&SA Direct Donation Form - Whether or not you choose to participate in the fundraisers, please consider making a direct donation to support H&SA activities.
Wissahickon Teachers and Staff: Apply for a Learning Grant
Driven by a common mission to support ongoing educational opportunities for Wissahickon students, WEOF and our Home and School Associations use a new Common Grant Application to streamline the grant application and approval process. Grants may be submitted by Wissahickon administrators, teachers, counselors, coaches and class/activity sponsors.
How to Become a Volunteer
There are many opportunities for family members to become involved in their child’s education through the HSA. If you would like to volunteer, be sure to refer to the WSD Volunteer webpage for the step-by-step process. Thank you!