Home & School Association
Welcome to the Home and School Association at Lower Gwynedd Elementary!
The LGE Home & School Association (H&SA) is comprised of many volunteers who serve as Board Members, Committee/Event Chairs, Committee Members, and all interested members of the LG community. The H&SA has planned wonderful events and activities for the school year. There are many ways for families to be involved.
2021-2022 H&SA Meeting Dates
All meetings are held in the LGE Library from 7:00 -8:00 p.m. Refreshments will be served.
2021-2022 Events and Activities
Volunteer Opportunities at LGE
Support LGE Through Your Purchases
Please consider participating in the programs below and help support the wonderful programs run by the Lower Gwynedd Home and School Association.
Box Top Collections: Cut and save Box Tops coupons from products. The Box Tops are redeemed for cash. LGE earns 10¢ per Box Top. Please put your box tops in a ziploc bag and label with your child’s name and classroom (ex. 1T) and send into school in their folder. This can be done at anytime, October through March. The boxtops will be count toward a monthly contest between classes. The winning classroom will be listed in the emailer.
Giant A+ School Rewards: New Supporters or Former Supporters who wishing to make changes
- Visit giantfoodstores.com and select “SIGN IN” at the top right to log into your online account. Once logged in, select “MY ACCOUNT”, followed by “MANAGE MY ACCOUNT”, then “REWARDS & SAVINGS” to select your school.
- If you do not have an online account, visit giantfoodstores.com and click “REGISTER”. Follow the prompts to create your online account. Once logged in, follow the same instructions as noted above.
- You’ll need your 11-digit BonusCard® number and the School ID number (ID# 25802). If you need assistance, call 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
* Former Supporters DO NOT need to register their card
Amazon Smile: Next time you shop on Amazon, go to smile.amazon.com and select Lower Gwynedd Home & School Association in Ambler, PA as your preferred charity and we will receive 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases. It’s that easy! Click here to find out how to select LGE as your charity.
- H&SA Volunteer Interest Form - Please let us know your availability for upcoming events.
- H&SA Event Documentation & Feedback Form
- H&SA Membership Form - we invite you to be a member and help us reach 100% participation.
- H&SA Direct Donation Form - Whether or not you choose to participate in the fundraisers, please consider making a direct donation to support H&SA activities.
- H&SA Check Request/Reimbursement Form
- H&SA Deposit Form
Wissahickon Teachers and Staff: Apply for a Learning Grant
Driven by a common mission to support ongoing educational opportunities for Wissahickon students, WEOF and our Home and School Associations use a new Common Grant Application to streamline the grant application and approval process. Grants may be submitted by Wissahickon administrators, teachers, counselors, coaches and class/activity sponsors.
How to Become a Volunteer
There are many opportunities for family members to become involved in their child’s education through the HSA. If you would like to volunteer, be sure to refer to the WSD Volunteer webpage for the step-by-step process. Thank you!