Mental Health Support
The Wissahickon School District believes that a student’s social and emotional well-being is critical to their overall educational experience. Positive social and emotional well-being helps students achieve better school outcomes as well as create positive social circles. Social and emotional well-being can be highly affected by a change in routine, a negative event, and/or feelings of vulnerability. As a district, it is essential for all students to feel safe and supported.
Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) is a systematic framework to ensure successful academic, behavioral, and social-emotional outcomes for all students using data-driven processes and evidence-based instruction, interventions, and practices.
Click the arrows in the drop down menus below to learn more about the type of social, emotional, and mental health supports that are currently offered for students and families, K-12.
The only mistake you can make is not asking for help.
- Aldersgate YSB Services (K-12)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) (K-12)
- Home and School Visitor (K-12)
- Mental Health Support Therapist (Grades 6-12)
- Out-Based School Program (K-12)
- Safety Care Team (K-12)
- School Certified School Psychologists (K-12)
- Social Worker (K-12)
- Student Assistance Program (SAP) Liaison (K-12)
Every two weeks throughout the 2022-23 school year, we will share health and well-being news, tips and resources with the school community. Subscribe to have this helpful information sent directly to you.
- Click on the orange icon to receive email or text alerts for the news, tips and resources listed below
- To make changes (unsubscribe) click “My Subscriptions"