The Official WHS Athletics Department webpage is www.wissahickonathletics.org
The website is powered by Big Teams, the leading high school athletics web platform, and uses Schedule Star for easy access to all team schedules, changes and updates. Coaches add scores and game summaries which are automatically sent to media outlets and Wissahickon fans - parents, students and community members who sign up for text & email alerts about scores and schedule changes.
Download the free 'Big Teams' app in your app store - Android in the app store, search for Wissahickon, then add teams to receive alerts. You can follow specific teams at Wissahickon.
Athletics Advertising Opportunities
Be a part of our exciting initiative to enhance the athletic programs of the Wissahickon School District for our students and community! Businesses, organizations and individuals can advertise their message in our athletic facilities and support our students by enriching our extra-curricular programs!
Fan Expectations for WHS Sporting Events
1. All WHS/WMS students attending a sporting event are required to show student identification or a current Infinite Campus student schedule. Free admission will be granted to all WHS/WMS students who provide proper identification.
2. All WMS students attending must be accompanied by an adult. No WMS students will be admitted to a game without an accompanying parent/guardian present.
3. WHS will only have one designated gate/door for spectators to enter for WHS stadium and/or WHS Circle Gym events.
4. No one will be allowed into any game without going through the proper security checks.
5. There will be ABSOLUTELY no entry into the game unless a ticket is purchased, or an approved WHS pass is presented, regardless of the amount of time remaining in the game.
6. No Re-entry. If you leave an event, you will not be permitted to re-enter.
7. Any suspicious individuals or activities should be reported to WSD staff and LGPD officers immediately. We remind our community that if you “See Something – Say Something.”
8. WHS reserves the right to deny entry and/or remove anyone from the stated sporting venues for failure to comply with WHS Fan Expectations.
9. Backpacks and/or duffel bags WILL NOT be allowed in the stadium or gym (NO EXCEPTIONS).
10. Balls (footballs, basketballs, etc.) WILL NOT be allowed in the stadium or gym (NO EXCEPTIONS). No ball playing is permitted by fans during contests.
11. No spectators will be allowed to change sides for any reason. WHS guests must sit in home stands for stadium events.
12. Fans must be seated in stands or bleachers for sporting events. No loitering will be permitted during sporting events.
13. The Montgomery County Office of Public Health recommends masks be worn outside when six (6) feet of distance cannot be maintained between persons.