Transcripts and Alumni Information
Wissahickon High School will gladly process all official and unofficial transcript requests from graduates. Official transcripts will be mailed directly from the high school. If a parent will be dropping off the form in person on behalf of their child, the parent ID is required.
Ways for Alumni to Get Involved
1. Join the Wissahickon Alumni Network! Provide your contact information to stay in touch. We will share news about events and activities, alumni updates, and volunteer opportunities.
2. Volunteer with the Wissahickon Alumni Network:
- Ambassador: Serve as a resource for current WHS students interested your campus (on-campus tours and information)
- Mentor: Interact and communicate with current WHS students about post-graduate experiences (collegiate or career experiences
- Guest Speaker: Participate at various WHS college and career events
- Job-Shadowing: Host a current WHS Senior for a one-day job shadow
- Internship: Provide an internship opportunity for current WHS students
4. Serve as a Class Representative that includes communicating information to your classmates. If you are interested, please complete Wissahickon Alumni Network form and check the box for Class Representative.
5. Like the Wissahickon School District Alumni Facebook page!