The Wissahickon School District has an extensive array of regular and special education programs and services that provide the opportunity for all students to achieve the ultimate benefit from their educational experience, including:
- Social Work Services
- Psychological Services
- Clinical Support Counseling
- Speech and language, occupational, physical, vision and hearing therapies, as well as assistive devices, provided to eligible students
- Services for students receiving support through a Section 504 Service Agreement
- Services for students receiving support through specially designed instruction via an Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- Services for students receiving support through a Gifted Individualized Education Plan (GIEP)
Main Phone: 215-619-8000 ext. 1410
Kelle Heim-Mccloskey, Ed. D.
Director of Student Services
Secretary to the Director of Student Services, ext. 1410
Ryan Wilson, Ed.S., NCSP
Supervisor of Special Education and Early Intervention, ext. 1425
Kate Jacovino, Ed.S.
Supervisor of Special Education and Extended School Year, ext. 1435
Secretary to the Supervisors of Special Education, ext. 1400
Kevin Witchey, Sr.
Home and School Visitor, ext. 1409